FIDESSA – EMS Workstation: Greater Execution Integration
Fidessa offers state-of-the-art, multi-asset class trade execution capabilities, with integrated market data and analytics.
- Truly Anonymous DMA and Care Orders electronic Order Management System (OMS) platform.
- ONE ORDER TICKET ONLY execution of Listed Derivatives, Cash Equities and CFDs (No additional Apps).
- Full native and non-native Exchange order types.
- Pre-risk managed: Listed Futures, Cash Equities and CFDs.
- Related Multi-Asset Class instrument tracking and data mining (Family Tree: Cash versus Derivative product types).
- Consolidated Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF) Screen Access.
- Pre & Post trade booking STP compliant.
- Full Audit orders tracking compliant.
- ADMISI’s Preferred FIX compliant Agnostic Gateway.
- MiFID compliant.
- Fat fingering, Firm wide and individual end-user risk customisable.
- Utilises one of the world’s largest private infrastructure networks – non internet and non ISP reliant.
- Derivative Synthetic Spreader currently being tested in-house for future incorporation.
Intuitive execution from the block order blotter and market data screens, or from position/portfolio views, provide the end-user to react to fast-moving markets with global FIX network providing connectivity to ADMISI’s gateways.
Ability to manage lists or programs of orders using a flexible program trading blotter. Improved situational awareness of programs/lists as a single entity and group constituents according to multiple criteria.
Additional trading tools:
View positions in real time on a daily/rolling basis.
Trade directly from the positions window and synchronise positions with our clients own internal system utilising the upload facility for seamless onward processing.
Full level 1 data, level 2 market depth, Virtual Markets and time and sales display for global equity and listed derivatives markets, together with integrated news feeds.
API and integration:
Whether a vendor-provided OMS, bespoke black box trading platform or a simple spreadsheet, EMS can provide a custom-designed interface in addition to a market data API for trading applications or for direct input into data platforms.
More information coming soon. In the meantime, if you would like to know more about this platform, please contact us.